Pet Training and Doggy Daycare for all breeds with a range of different activities and skill-sets.
We provide a range of different services including:
* Puppy Academy program
* Life-skills and Obedience programs ranging from Level 1 through to Level 4
* Private consultations for behavioural issues
* Private training lessons
* House-call appointments
* Workshops for a range of needs
* First aid training for dog owners
* Off lead and recall lessons
* Behavioural therapy group lessons
* Advanced skills
* Doggy daycare
* Doggy massage
* Dog supplies store
Our facilities includes:
* Indoor and outdoor areas to maximise training opportunities and daycare experiences
* 5 separate areas for the daycare dogs allowing dogs to interact with others of a similar size and play-style
* Puppy play and socialisation area
* lots of space to run and play
* Highly skilled and accredited trainers who will understand your dogs behavioural needs working in both training and daycare
* All staff have completed basic pet first aid training & behavioural training
* Climate controlled area
* Safe and fun environment
PETstock was born in 2002, 11 years after the Young family took ownership of Ballarat Produce in 1991. Brothers David and Shane built the business on family values and a passion for pets; the ingredients of the PETstock DNA.
PETstock people are industry experts. We know, because we’ve found them specifically and continue to train them to be their best. We understand that you’re not shopping for your dog, cat, bird, fish or lizard…you’re shopping for your best buddy, your family member.
We’re proud to provide our customers with good old fashioned customer service. The kind you just don’t seem to get as often these days. When you visit PETstock, you know you’re not just going to get the best quality pet care products, services and advice; you’re going to be treated as part of the family, and that’s our PETstock promise.
West Franklin is the first of four iconic state-of-the-art towers to be built on the old Balfour’s site in Adelaide’s Westend. When completed, the development will provide a new and exciting lifestyle precinct never before experienced in South Australia’s capital. Substantial increases in local population are predicted over the next decade, with new infrastructure and public amenities planned to coincide. Together, this will undoubtedly add to the desirability of the development and location, and make it one of Adelaide’s most sought after residential destinations.